Grilled hybrid striped bass are arguably the most delicious way to enjoy large fillets after an incredible day on the water. This recipe is one of our favorites and its a healthy alternative to traditional fish recipes. Give it a try and let us know what you think!
2 Cloves garlic, minced
¾ Cup olive oil
1 ½ Teaspoon dried basil
1 ½ Teaspoon salt
1 ½ Teaspoon ground black pepper
1 ½ Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1 Tablespoon and 1 teaspoons and ½ teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
2 (10oz) hybrids striped bass fillets (See FAQs)
- Lightly pat hybrid striped bass fillets dry with a dry clean paper towel. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir remaining ingredients together.
- Carefully turn hybrid striped bass filets into the bowl of ingredients. Add one piece at a time and keep turning until all fillets have uniform color. Leave fillets in the bowl and cover. Then, place bowl in the refrigerator for 1 hour, turning once.
- Preheat grill for high heat and lightly oil grate. Apply a light coat of oil to the hybrid striped bass before flipping your fillets.
- Grill 4 minutes per side or until fish is done when easily flaked with a fork.
Feel free to email us your changes to this recipe!